An Exercise Physiologist will advise you what exercise is right for you and guide you through a safe and effective exercise program.
Exercise Physiologist’s provide support for people with conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and arthritis.
WHY SEE AN EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST?
- Get stronger and more mobile
- Get back to doing things around the home and the community
- Motivation to get moving
- Weight loss
- Improving posture
- Help reduce pain through exercise and lifestyle changes
- Falls prevention and balance programs
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Reduce and manage your age related illnesses
- Lifestyle and behavioural changes
- Individual supervised treatment and exercise sessions
- Nutritional guidance and advice
For further information and bookings please contact our friendly staff.