Exercise is used as a form of medicine for the treatment and management of many chronic conditions and diseases. With targeted exercise, eduction, advice, support and lifestyle modifications, you can improve your quality of life.
Move Exercise Physiology prescribes exercise and provides support for many chronic health conditions, including:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Obesity and weight management
- Chronic pain
- Balance conditions and falls prevention
- Mental health conditions including, depression, anxiety and PTSD
- Hypertension, fatty liver and high cholesterol
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory conditions, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Cognitive disorders
Move Exercise Physiology provides services to patients referred on an enhanced primary care plan (EPC) with a small gap and
Medicare rebates can be issued in clinic. We also accept referrals for Work Cover, MVA, DVA and private health rebates may be available.