Move Exercise Physiology is a locally run exercise physiology service with clinics located in Gawler and the Barossa Valley that provides a holistic approach to the treatment and management of chronic health conditions and injuries.
Our passionate team is dedicated to helping you achieve your health goals through evidence-based practice and tailored exercise prescription.
We work closely with GP’s and other allied health professionals to provide a well-rounded experience with exercise-based treatment. Our team members have a specialised set of skills and keep up to date with the current research on the benefits of exercise – physically and mentally.
Most importantly, we understand that everyone is unique and requires a case by case approach. We each have our own specific goals, health concerns and lifestyle which is reflected in our exercise prescription.
WHY SEE AN EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST?
- Improve muscle strength and stability
- Improve quality of life
- Increase motivation for movement
- Weight management and lifestyle modification
- Improve posture
- Reduce pain and improve mobility
- Improve balance and reduce falls risk
- Rehabilitation after surgery, injury or illness